People should have direct participation in governance: Arvind Kejriwal
By Aaj Tak 13-Dec-2019
- On Monday, the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association's Youth Parliament was organized in the Delhi Legislative Assembly.
- During this, Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla, Delhi Legislative Assembly Speaker Ram Niwas Goel, CPA President Emilia and representatives of many countries took part.
- Addressing the youth, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that "we envisage such a form of democracy where people have direct participation in governance".
- He further said, "There is democracy right now, but once the representative is elected, the public participation ends."
- The pubilc has to wait for another 5 years to become a partner in democracy he further said.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know