PM Modi Addressed a Joint Session of Parliament on 70th Constitution Day
By TV9 Bharatvarsh 07-Dec-2019
- On Tuesday, PM Modi addressed the joint session of the two houses of Parliament on the occasion of the 70th Constitution Day of the country.
- The PM bowed down to Rajendra Prasad, Baba Saheb Ambedkar, Sardar Patel, and other great men and said that "they all have given their great legacy to us by giving their contribution".
- He said that it is due to the constitution that we have been able to move towards 'One India - Best India'.
- The PM said that our constitution is the most sacred book and we have done all the reforms by staying within the 'dignity of the constitution'.
- Let us tell you the Constitution of India was formally accepted on 26 Nov 1949 by the Constituent Assembly. Later it was implemented on 26 January 1950.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know