They treated us as moists: RTC employees
By Telangana Today 26-Nov-2019
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) employees raised allegation against police that they were being treated like Maoists and terrorists.
- An RTC employee said,“We were ready to join our duties but the government is not ready to accept it.”
- Echoing similar sentiments, another RTC employee Govind Rao said that he was not allowed to have breakfast and condemned the detention by police.
- He further added, “We are being treated as Maoists and terrorists in the state. We have served in TSRTC for so many years. This is not the way to treat us.”
- To be informed, state police detained 100 TSRTC workers ready to report for duty, a day after the TSRTC-JAC issued an order to call off the nearly two-month strike.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know