UP: honorarium of contract based medical college teachers is to increase
By Aaj Tak 06-Dec-2019
- Uttar Pradesh Government is preparing to double the honorarium of faculty members placed on contract in government medical colleges.
- According to sources, this step is being taken to stop the doctors going on large packages in private institutions.
- The final approval on this matter is given in the cabinet meeting.
- There are around 1800 posts of faculty in Uttar Pradesh Medical College, out of which 700 posts are yet to be filled through contract.
- Talking about other proposals, Ayushman Bharat will now benefit 1.68 lakh more people in UP.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know