National women’s body member calls on Mizoram CM
By Nenow 05-Dec-2019
- National Commission for Women member Soso Shaiza met Mizoram chief minister Zoramthanga at the latter’s office in Aizawl on Saturday.
- The two discussed women empowerment issues in Mizoram.
- Shaiza was on a trip to Mizoram to assess women conditions on the state, specifically in Mamit which is as aspirational district.
- She briefed the chief minister of her findings, exploring the possibility of setting up schools of excellence, building working women’s hostel, etc.
- The two also discussed empowering women through entrepreneurship, which is included in the State’s economic policy.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know