Central Govt Trying to Convert India into Gujarat: TMC Leader
By Navbharat Times 12-Nov-2019
- TMC MP Abhishek Banerjee criticized the center move to include the Gujarati language for conducting the JEE (Main) examination for admission to engineering colleges.
- He said that "efforts are being made to convert India into Gujarat" as both PM and Home minister are from Gujarat.
- Dismissing Banerjee's claim BJP state chief Dilip Ghosh said that "the ruling party in the state is trying to make an issue out of a non-issue".
- Rallies were held across the state accusing the central government of discriminating against regional languages in conducting the JEE (Main) examination.
- They demanded that Bangla be included as a language for the JEE (Main) examination.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know