Maharashtra: Sena Loses Time, Governor Calls NCP to Stake Claim
By Times Of India 12-Nov-2019
- On Monday, the governor refused to extend the deadline for Shiv Sena when the party was not able to gather the support of NCP and Congress to form the government in Maharashtra.
- After that, the governor called NCP leader Ajit Pawar to Raj Bhavan and asked him to inform whether his party was “willing and able to form a government”.
- The NCP informed the governor that it will decide on it after having a meeting with Congress.
Also Read: Uddhav Thackeray Calls Sonia Gandhi to Seek Support to form Govt
- Earlier, Aditya Thackeray along with Eknath Shinde submitted a letter to Koshyari stating that Shiv Sena has the support of both Congress and NCP.
- Aditya Thackeray also asked for more time since he failed to produce letters of support, Koshyari rejected the plea for extension of time.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know