JNU: students are confronting with police in the presence of Vice President
By News 18 08-Dec-2019
- Students at Jawaharlal Nehru University have been opposing the increased fees for a long time.
- The convocation is going on in JNU, in which Vice President Venkaiah Naidu has reached JNU to attend.
- In the presence of the Vice President in the university campus, the students clashed with the police protesting the fees.
- As soon as the Vice President entered the hall, the students started shouting slogans from the outside.
- Students alleged that the fees of hostels have been increased several times in this manual.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know