Rajinikanth’s ‘vacuum’ jibe invites stinging AIADMK counterattack
By Hindustantimes 10-Nov-2019
- The ruling AIADMK denied any leadership vacuum in Tamil Nadu as alleged by Rajinikanth and said the actor was a long way from becoming state’s chief minister as he needed to work hard and long for it like MG Ramachandran.
- Tamil Nadu chief minister and party join-coordinator Edappadi K Palaniswami (EPS) said the recent bypoll victories had proven that AIADMK had filled “the vacuum” Rajinikanth referred to.
- “In the two-seat bypolls in October, AIADMK candidates defeated the DMK candidates. So, it is proof that there is no leadership vacuum in Tamil Nadu,” EPS said.
- On friday night while thanking Vikravandi and Nanguneri voters for electing AIADMK candidates. Bypolls on these assembly seats were held on October 21.
- Rajinikanth had claimed earlier in the day that death of former chief ministers, J Jayalalithaa and M Karunanidhi, had left a void in state politics.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know