Meghalaya CM Concludes 4-day Bangladesh Visit, Pitches Modi's Vision
By Republicworld 10-Nov-2019
- Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad Sangma is busy in Bangladesh these days.
- The Chief Minister is busy touring various parts of the country, where he is not only engaging himself in interactions with the local leaders and business community but is also actively promoting the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Conrad Sangma, along with his delegation, left for Bangladesh on November 5 through the India Bangladesh Friendship Gate in Dawki. He returned through Kilapara and reached Tura on Friday night.
- During his visit, the chief minister also met with various chambers of commerce in various districts of Bangladesh and focused on ease of doing business in India and particularly in the Northeast.
- Conrad Sangma also visited Jaintiapur, now in Sylhet district of Bangladesh, which was once the capital of Jaintia Kingdom and visited its ruins.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know