Take forward verdict to uphold communal harmony: Stalin
By Molitics 09-Nov-2019
- After the Ayodhya case verdict, opposition DMK in Tamil Nadu said the Supreme Court verdict should be taken forward in a way upholding communal harmony and the country's plurality.
- DMK President MK Stalin said the apex court has "found a solution to an issue" pending for a "long time" and that its verdict should be taken forward "without any bias."
- "Rather, this should be seen as a tool to boost harmony between the two faiths," he said in a statement.
- SC on Saturday directed to alot 5 acres of land to the Muslims and do the arrangements to construct Ram Mandir on the disputed land.
- The verdict had put an end to the more than a century-old dispute that has torn the social fabric of the nation.
ALSO, READ. Include Tamil in traffic violation receipts or face protest: Stalin
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know