Still more wait for the expansion of Haryana's coalition cabinet
By Dainik Jagran 22-Nov-2019
- There is still more waiting for the expansion of Haryana's new BJP-JJP cabinet.
- Earlier it was believed that the cabinet would be expanded before the decision on Ramjanmabhoomi in Ayodhya, but it will take more time now.
- Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar himself has indicated this.
- One reason for this is that till the 13th of November there is not even the Governor of the state, so during this time there will be an interruption in administering the oath to the new ministers.
- The full blueprint of cabinet expansion is ready, only the Chief Minister's discussion with BJP national president Amit Shah remains.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know