Khattar and Dushyant Chautala's 428 promises cost 78 thousand crores
By Dainik Jagran 08-Nov-2019
- In all, BJP and JJP have made 428 promises to the people of the state, out of which 72 promises were included in the manifesto of both the parties.
- To be informed, 78 thousand crore rupees will be spent in fulfilling these promises, which is less than the annual budget of Haryana government which is estimated to be one and a half lakh crore.
- The coalition government of BJP and JJP has constituted a five-member committee to promote the joint minimum common program.
- This committee will make its action plan public in a fortnight, with Anil Vij as the chairman.
- At the same time, in view of the manner in which the Deputy CM Dushyant Chautala has advocated the minimum common program of the coalition in the Assembly, there is no conflict situation between the two parties at present.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know