Way ahead if govt in Maharashtra is not formed till 9th Nov?
By Molitics 20-Nov-2019
- If no party forms a government till November 9, Devendra Fadnavis will be forced to resign.
- The current assembly will be dissolved.
- Then the Governor can appoint the acting Chief Minister at his discretion.
- The Governor will call the single largest party and ask if it can form the government? Second chance will be given to other parties.
- In case of no solution, Governor will submit his report to the Centre. Central govt. can recommend President's rule in the state.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know