Haryana Vidhansabha session: Politics going on Jat reservation movement
By Amar Ujala 20-Nov-2019
- In the first session of the 14th Haryana Vidhan Sabha, Jat reservation was the burning issue. Congress and INLD have tried their best to garner the sympathy of the youth by putting pressure on the government.
- But CM Manohar Lal Khattar also responded well by saying, “The cases on the youth of the Jat community are in the court. Many cases will also be seen by the High Court. So, in such a situation the issue cannot be discussed in the House."
- Congress MLA Dr. Raghubir Kadian said that many innocent youths were kept in jails on the charge of burning the house of the former Finance Minister Captain Abhimanyu, but now the release of the youth should be ensured by withdrawing the case.
- At the same time, when Abhay Chautala was adamant on discussing this issue, the speaker refused, after which INLD MLA Chautala walked out of the House.
- Abhay Chautala alleged that the JJP, which had earlier targeted the BJP government on the issue of Jat reservation, is now a mute spectator on the issue.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know