After Tamil Nadu CM, Deputy CM O Panneerselvam to visit US to get award
- Tamil Nadu Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam will be receiving the award of 'Rising Star of the Year, Asia' from a Chicago-based group.
- To receive this honour he will be visiting the United States between November 8 and 17.
- The US-based group describes itself as a 'bipartisan grassroot level organisation to empower the ethnic communities through social, educational, health, cultural and political initiatives.'
- The Deputy CM is also expected to wooing industrial investment for the state and will also participate in a program organised by the Indian American Business Coalition as well as the American Tamil Entrepreneurs group.
- Previously, two-months back, Tamil Nadu CM had visited the United States, United Kingdom and Dubai to woo investors.
ALSO, READ. Include Tamil in traffic violation receipts or face protest: Stalin