English medium to be implemented in all Andhra govt schools
By News Minute 07-Nov-2019
- The AP government has declared English as the medium of instruction in government schools, but is facing criticism.
- The orders by School Education Department has triggered a controversy with a section of academicians and teachers opposing the move.
- According to order, English will be the medium of instruction from first to eighth standard from the academic year 2020-21 and for class IX and X, English will be the medium of instruction from 2021-22.
- Government's decision has evoked criticism even after keeping Telugu or Urdu as a compulsory subject in all the schools.
- The YSRCP government came under criticism for introducing English as the medium of instruction, United Teachers' Federation (UTF) has demanded that Telugu medium schools should continue.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know