CM Vijay Rupani to rank departments’ performance
By Times Of India 06-Nov-2019
- CM Vijay Rupani has started giving star ratings to 26 departments in 33 different districts.
- Collectors and DDOs have begun getting emails, phone calls and messages over their performance.
- He has kept star rankings from zero to seven, based on their performances under the 'CM dashboard monitoring system'.
- 'CM dashboard monitoring system' is a dynamic system introduced to measure the efficiency of government departments.
- “The departments are being informed about the online star ranking system and their performance in implementing various central and state government schemes,” the official said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know