Gujarat sets 30,000 MW renewable energy generation target by 2022
By Economictimes 05-Nov-2019
- Gujarat government has set a target of 30,000 MW of renewable energy generation by 2022 from the current 9,670 MW.
- "Gujarat will have over 30,000 MW of renewable energy by 2022, the roadmap for which has been finalised," state's chief secretary J N Singh told reporters here on Monday.
- At present, the state has a total of 9,670 MW production of renewable energy which includes 6,880 MW wind energy and 2,654 MW solar energy.
- The Gujarat state has also overtaken front runner Maharashtra in the industrial production.
- Gujarat has overtaken Maharashtra as its contribution in the country in industrial production increases 16.81 per cent compared to 14.21 per cent of latter, he said.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know