Odisha inks MoU with Tata Strive for Life Skills training to ITIans
By Orissapost.com 04-Nov-2019
- The Government of Odisha signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and two agreements with Tata Strive and Tech Mahindra at Kharavela Bhawan, Monday.
- The MoU and agreements were signed in the august presence of Chief Minister Sri Naveen Patnaik.
- The first agreement was signed between Directorate of Technical Education & Training (DTE&T) and Tata Strive to impart Life Skills to the students of Government ITI.
- This will help the students to sharpen their Soft Skills and make them ready for employment in the industries .
- The agreement was signed by Reghu G, Director, DTE&T and Anita Rajan, CEO, Tata Strive.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know