Gujarat confidential: ‘Fashion’ Of Cloth Bags
By Indianexpress 04-Nov-2019
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah predicted an upcoming ‘fashion trend’ in India of using cloth carry bags instead of the ones made of plastic.
- Shah told the gathering — especially women among them — to not feel shy in using bags made of cloth.
- The Modi government is aggressively taking up the issue of minimising the use of plastic in the country and Shah’s appeal reaffirmed the government’s push.
- The function was organised to distribute various kits and aides to persons with disabilities from the region.
- The Gujarat government has granted a three-month extension to Justice K A Puj Commission till December 31.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know