South Gujarat gets unseasonal rainfall from Cyclone Maha; All agri procurement suspended by state govt
By Indianexpress 03-Nov-2019
- South Gujarat experienced the effects of Cyclone Maha in various parts in the past 24 hours.
- Surat, Navsari, Valsad, Dang and Tapi districts in the region received unseasonal rainfall and high-speed winds.
- The change in weather came on Friday night, as the temperature dipped and high-speed winds began blowing, bringing unseasonal rainfall with them.
- The rainfall that began on Friday night in Surat continued for a few hours on Saturday as well, inundating some areas of the city.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said, “The procurement that we had started based on MSP is being suspended till November 15.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know