Govt helpless as illegal sand mining continues
By Navhind 31-Oct-2019
- The new sand mining season started on October 1, but the directorate of mines and geology (DMG) is refusing to renew licenses of sand extractors.
- Ashutosh R Apte said that the department of science, technology, and the environment will be granting the EC
- Since the renewal of licenses has been stopped, illegal sand mining has intensified in the state, according to the government.
- Sand prices are soaring in the state due to high demand from the construction industry.
- Builders said that they purchase sand from suppliers and never question the source. The supplier could be getting it through illegal extraction or from other states.
Also Read: Govt betrayed people on Mhadei issue
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know