Congress Will Work as Strong Opposition in Haryana, Says State Chief Kumari Selja
By News 18 31-Oct-2019
- Terming the BJP-JJP alliance government in Haryana as a "mismatch", the state's Congress chief Kumari Selja.
- She added, Congress party will strongly raise its voice on public issues both inside and outside the state assembly.
- In the recent Haryana state assembly elections, the Congress has won 31 of the 90 seats and had emerged as the main opposition.
- "It is to be seen how the two parties will implement their poll promises," she said.
- Selja said her party would soon start a membership drive within state and preference will be given to leaders and workers who raise public issues in the party and work at the grassroots.
ALSO READ: मंत्री मंडल को लेकर मनोहर लाल खट्टर ने की पीएम,गृह मंत्री से मुलाकात
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know