MK Stalin calls for explanation after NPCIL admission to malware attack
By Economictimes 31-Oct-2019
- DMK chief MK Stalin termed the malware attack on Nuclear Power Corporation of India’s computer system as “shocking” and demanded an explanation of the level of cyber security around nuclear plants.
- Stalin also urged the union government to conduct an inquiry into the lapses.
- The political clamour for action arrives hours after the NPCIL admitted on Wednesday to a malware intrusion into its systems.
- It said a user in the administrative department whose computer was connected to the public internet was infected, and that investigations have found plant systems unaffected.
- However, the admission arrives a day after the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant, run by NPCIL, in southern Tamil Nadu issued a denial of statements about cyber assault on its control systems.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know