Day after JJP Ties up with BJP in Haryana, Dushyant Chautala's Father Granted 2-week Furlough
By News 18 26-Oct-2019
- JJP founder Ajay Chautala is likely to be furloughed from Tihar Jail on Saturday evening.
- A day after his son and party chief Dushyant Chautala extended support to the BJP to form the government in Haryana.
- Ajay Chautala has been lodged in the Tihar jail in a teachers recruitment scam.
- Prison sources said Ajay Chautala has been granted furlough to meet his family and perform rituals for his deceased mother.
- Expressing happiness, Dushyant Chautala said, "Nothing makes me more happy than the fact that he will be beside us when we usher in this new era of change."
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know