KTR's plan: 2020 to be a Artificial Intelligance year
By Indian Express 26-Oct-2019
- Telangana will celebrate 2020 as the year of Artificial Intelligence (AI), as said by the IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao.
- Holding a meeting with Nasscom president Debjani Ghosh, Rao stated that state government would launch a series of events in 2020 that would empower AI in various sectors.
- Highlighting the development, KTR said, "Telangana government is continuing to attract investors from companies which are setting up their R&D and technology development centers in emerging technologies,” the minister said.
- KTR further added that the state government is happy in collaboration with Nasscom.
- Concerning the employment, Ghosh made it clear that Nasscom is preparing a number of jobs in the developing technology space.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know