Poor show indicates AAP failed to connect with voters
By Thetribune 25-Oct-2019
- The poor performance of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the four state bypoll today clearly signals the disconnect of the party with the people.
- Not only was the party unable to retain its Dakha seat, which it conceded to the SAD, it’s electoral performance in the other segments was also dismal.
- In Phagwara, Mukerian and Dakha, the party got less than 3,000 votes, marking the worst electoral performance of the party ever since it made an impressive debut on Punjab’s political spectrum in 2014.
- The total votes polled in its favour are less than 20,000.
- The AAP vote share in the general elections was 7.4% as against 23.7% in 2017 Assembly polls.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know