KCR to shut down the TSRTC
By Indian Express 25-Oct-2019
- As the TSRTC workers strike continues on 20th day, CM K Chandrashekhar Rao got badly angered by the union.
- On Thursday CM KCR said that nobody can save the public transport utility from shutting down.
- After the success in Huzurnagar bypoll, CM in a news conference said, "The strike will end with RTC itself. Yes, it is going to happen. Nobody can save it. It is a gone case."
- Moreover, strengthening his stand over RTC strike, KCR pointed that the previous state of the TSRTC will not going to be the same in the future.
- In addition to that, the step of the introduction of the 7,000 private buses will be implemented soon.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know