Dispute war between TRS and RTC continues
By Telangana Today 25-Oct-2019
- The CM K Chandrashekhar Rao’s latest comment on RTC workers, badly tempered the TSRTC JAC leader Thomas Reddy.
- According to the JAC leader, KCR has harmed the integrity and unity of the RTC union.
- On Thursday, the CM said, “Nobody can save the RTC. In my view, it is a gone case.” “The solution to ending the strike is to end the RTC,” he further added.
- Speaking on the union’s primary demand of the merger of RTC with the govt., Rao stated that it was a baseless demand and it is the union who is responsible for the current situation of the RTC.
- The JAC leader also criticised the CM for his statement of giving 4,550 crore to the corporation. He made it clear that only 712 crore were handed over to the corporation.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know