Jalalabad slips out of Sukhbir’s hold
By Thetribune 25-Oct-2019
- Congress smashed the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) bastion in Jalalabad today and wrested the Assembly seat after a gap of 17 years.
- The seat fell vacant after Sukhbir Singh Badal, former deputy chief minister, won the 2019 General Election from Ferozepur constituency.
- Congress candidate Raminder Awla defeated Raj Singh Dibbipura of the SAD by 16,633 votes.
- Awla polled 76,098 votes and Dibbipura got 59,465 votes.
- AAP candidate, Mahinder Singh Kachura, polled 11,301 votes.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know