Automobile showroom of ex-Andhra Speaker Kodela's son fined Rs 1 cr for tax violation
By News Minute 19-Oct-2019
- The AP government fined an automobile showroom belonging to former state Speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao's son, Kodela Sivaramakrishna.
- Officials of the Transport Department said that Gowtham Automotives was made to pay Rs 1 crore as a penalty for selling bikes without paying taxes.
- The Transport Department also said that similar fines were imposed on other automobile showrooms in Guntur district for violating norms.
- Incidentally, this is the same showroom where officials had earlier found furniture belonging to the state Legislative Assembly.
- He had also claimed that he wrote to the Legislature Secretary, asking him to take back the furniture, and also offered to pay for the furniture.
Also Read: K Palaniswami Will be AIADMK CM Candidate in 2021 Election
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know