Meghalaya Governor Takes a Dig at Abhijit Banerjee
By News 18 17-Oct-2019
- Meghalaya Governor Tathagata Roy, who has stirred controversy in the past with his comments, has criticised Nobel Prize winner Abhijit Banerjee for conceptualising the NYAY scheme of the Congress.
- At the same time Roy in his tweets said he was proud of the achievements of Banerjee.
- NYAY is a minimum income guarantee scheme of the Congress and was conceptualised before the Lok Sabha polls in 2019 and made a prominent election plank.
- There was no indication from where the finances would come from, that is all I wanted to say, he added.
- Roy had courted controversy with his statements against the Trianmool Congress government in West Bengal and on other issues, including on Rohingyas and Kashmir,
Also Read: MDA is in complete disarray, says Mukul Sangma Staff Correspondent
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know