MDA is in complete disarray, says Mukul Sangma Staff Correspondent
By Sentinelassam 13-Oct-2019
- Countering the National People’s Party (NPP) definition about the Congress party as a “confused party from top to bottom”, former Meghalaya Chief Minister and present leader of the Opposition (LO).
- Mukul Sangma said the present MDA dispensation led by the NPP is the one which is in complete disarray.
- Mukul cited the recent elections for the post of the Speaker to the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.
- The BJP, UDP and PDF which are part of the present coalition government have fielded their own respective candidates.
- The by-poll is due on October 21. The former Chief Minister said that this exposed the lack of trust and confusion amongst themselves, even as he added that such disarray in the ruling front has led to mismanagement.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know