‘Tamil Nadu must keep up momentum generated by Modi-Xi summit’
By The Hindu 16-Oct-2019
- Tamil Nadu has earned a good deal of visibility at the global level in the wake of the Mamallapuram India-China informal summit.
- It should ensure that the momentum, generated by the high profile event, is not lost, according to a cross-section of specialists.
- “The delegation should visit not only Fujian but also industrial belts. It is an opportune time to improve our profile,” he said.
- Describing the summit as a “good branding exercise,” the officials said that this should be handy for the government so that they can take steps to woo foreign investment.
- Pointing out that China is now on the lookout of destinations for shifting its production facilities, the Centre’s director wants the State government to send a delegation immediately to China and seek industrial investments.
ALSO READ: CM Palaniswami to Receive an honorary doctorate From Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know