Ahead of Municipal Polls TMC to Assess Support Base in State
By Times Of India 14-Oct-2019
- The TMC leadership has decided to conduct a survey to assess its support base and penetration of the BJP in 107 municipalities of the state.
- The elections to civic bodies are being tipped as "mini assembly elections" ahead of the crucial 2021 assembly poll in West Bengal.
- According to the TMC source, the survey would be conducted by the party with the active help of poll strategist Prashant Kishor and his I-PAC team.
Also Read: TMC Worker Shot in West Midnapore, Party Blames BJP for Attack
- Let us tell you TMC had appointed the I-PAC to shore up its popularity in the state ahead of the 2021 assembly election
- Based on the report, the strategy and selection of candidates would be conducted for the municipal polls, the leader said.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know