Gujarat government firms to invest Rs 800 crore for 214 CNG stations
By Indianexpress 12-Oct-2019
- Two state government owned companies — Gujarat Gas Limited and Sabarmati Gas Limited — will set up 214 CNG stations across the state Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said on Friday.
- At a formal event held at the Chief Minister’s Office, Rupani handed over a Letter of Intent (LoI) to the 214 dealers who will be setting up CNG stations in partnership with the government.
- “The companies will earn back the money invested in just three years,” Rupani claimed.
- Gujarat Gas Ltd will be setting up 183 stations, while Sabarmati Gas Ltd will set up the remaining 31 stations under the newly floated “CNG Sahabhagi Yojana.”
- Under this scheme, there are two models for setting up the CNG stations.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know