Karnataka CM announces extra flood aid to farmers
By The Times Of India 12-Oct-2019
- Chief minister BS Yediyurappa announced additional financial aid of Rs 10,000 for every hectare of crop loss suffered by farmers during the deluge.
- He made the statement while responding to a debate on flood relief in the assembly.
- The additional aid, he said, would be borne by the state exchequer.
- Yediyurappa said his government would also provide Rs 5 lakh to each family which lost its home or suffered property damage of over 75% in the floods.
- The measures declared are expected to cost the state over Rs 2,500 crore.
Also Read: Karnataka CM's power position in danger
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know