Kerala: Wayanad lead with people's disaster response force
By Timesofindia 12-Oct-2019
- Wayanad which has been facing recurrent flood and landslides disasters formed a people's disaster response force.
- The training programmes for the first batch will begin on October 14.
- The district panchayat has earmarked Rs 25 lakh for setting up the disaster response team in the district.
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan in august had announced that a people's disaster response force will be formed in the state.
Also read: Kerala bypolls: senior leaders started campaigning
- The volunteers will be provided training by fire force, disaster management authority and the health department.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know