Segregate waste from today or cough up fine
By Thetribune 12-Oct-2019
- Be ready to pay a penalty ranging from Rs 200 to Rs 10,000 if you fail to segregate waste at your house or commercial establishment from tomorrow.
- The Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh, has made segregation of solid waste mandatory from October 12.
- Though the MC had notified the solid waste bylaws earlier, making segregation of waste mandatory got delayed owing to various reasons.
- Fearing action from the National Green Tribunal, the MC has now made segregation of waste must from tomorrow even though it does not seem to be fully prepared for it.
- The NGT had fixed a deadline for the MC to implement the solid waste management rules.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know