Ask Kejriwal also to pay expenses: Phoolka to Mann
By Thetribune 12-Oct-2019
- A day after AAP state convener Bhagwant Mann raised a demand that the expenses for bypoll be charged from those who quit without completing their term, former AAP MLA and senior advocate HS Phoolka has replied, “I am ready to pay expenses.
- Mann should also ask Kejriwal to pay expenses.”
- “I am ready to pay expenditure on bypoll and will welcome if the Election Commission takes such a decision.
- I demand from Mann that he should also ask Arvind Kejriwal to pay such expenses because he had resigned as the Delhi CM following which Vidhan Sabha elections were held again,” he said.
- Phoolka questioned, “Mann himself was an MP when he contested the Assembly poll from Jalalabad in 2017. Was he unaware of such expenses?”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know