Rahul Gandhi, In Gujarat For Case Hearing, Meets Hardik Patel Over Lunch
By Ndtv 12-Oct-2019
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi today met Hardik Patel and other party workers over lunch In Ahmedabad.
- He appeared before a court in a defamation case that was filed against him for calling Home Minister Amit Shah a "murder accused".
- Mr Gandhi pleaded "not guilty" in the defamation case and was granted bail.
- In a tweet, he shared a video where he is seen sitting together with the "Congress family" at a restaurant in Ahmedabad and said he was in the city "to attend a hearing in yet another politically motivated case filed against me".
- "Yesterday it was Surat, today it's Ahmedabad - to attend a hearing in yet another politically motivated case filed against me," Mr Gandhi tweeted.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know