Urea hoarding: Vigilance probe ordered in Telangana
By Telangana Today 20-Oct-2019
- Agriculture Minister Singireddy Niranjan Reddy ordered that shortage of urea was result of an organized racket.
- The Minister instructed Principal Secretary of the Agriculture Department to initiate a probe into alleged racket.
- Niranjan Reddy said the govt. was taking great pains to ensure supplies of the fertilizer in the State.
- Stringent action will be taken against anyone found involved in the racket, the minister said.
- BJP State president K Laxman said, “The State Govt. turned blind eye to urea diversions which led to artificial shortages.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know