Odisha BJP Stages Protest Against BJD Govt for 'Changing' Name of PMAY Scheme to 'Mo Awas Yojna'
By News18 11-Oct-2019
- Odisha’s main Opposition party, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), on Thursday staged a protest demonstration outside Governor’s official residence slamming the Biju Janata Dal government over alleged irregularities in the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), a flagship scheme of the BJP-led central government.
- A delegation of the BJP leaders, including several MLAs and senior leaders, also presented a memorandum to Governor Ganeshi Lal, requesting him to direct the state government to stop the “fraudulent act of changing the nomenclature” of the central housing scheme being implemented in the state.
- The saffron party’s leaders also urged the Governor to instruct the state government to “check the corrupt practices involved in the implementation of the ‘Housing for All’ programme”.
- “The state government has changed the name of the ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna’ to ‘Mo Awas Yojna’ to make it appear to be a housing scheme of the state.
- This is both unethical and illegal.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know