Administration to promote public art in Chandigarh — the City Beautiful
By Thetribune 11-Oct-2019
- Artists from across the world will soon be allowed to showcase their works at public places in Chandigarh.
- “Taking art as a tool to rejuvenate the city, the UT administration has come up with a public art policy, the draft of which is ready,” said Deepika Gandhi, director of Le Corbusier Centre and Chandigarh Architecture Museum.
- Under the policy that will soon become a reality, public art will be allowed to be showcased at public spaces, commercial belts, public utilities, urban interface areas and public transport .
- These include public toilets, buses, roundabouts and road berms.
- “The policy is not prohibitory in nature, but will encourage different artworks to beautify the city and set a procedure for the same.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know