Is Jagan Mohan Reddy slowly undoing Chandrababu’s legacy in AP?
By The Mint 09-Oct-2019
- The World Bank is withdrawing funding for Amaravati capital city project to shutdown the ‘Anna Canteen’ scheme.
- The YSRCP govt. has been slowly undoing everything that has the imprimatur of his predecessor N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- After Reddy came to power, World Bank withdrawi its funding of $300 million from the Amaravati project.
- The YSRCP govt. has terminated contracts for work worth over ₹3,000 crore of the Polavaram national irrigation project.
- The current govt. has maintained that there was corruption during the TDP chief's previous tenure.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know