Don’t burden state exchequer, solve issues: Residents
By Thetribune 07-Oct-2019
- It is not very pleasant to hear about councillors trip to Leh on public expenses.
- This money should be have been used on development. We do not pay to the Municipal Corporation (MC) for councillors’ excursions
- . And there is no relation between the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Leh.
- Councilors should first learn to make proper excuses. When the MC did not get any money in the interim Budget presented in June, it complained a lot about how to manage affairs.
- Councillors should give reason for undertaking jaunts on public expense. Strict action should be taken against public representatives, who indulge in such activities.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know