Tripura CM Biplab Kumar Deb Raises Northeast Issues with Bangladesh PM
By Sentinel Assam 07-Oct-2019
- Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb met Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in the national capital and discussed connectivity and trade between the northeastern States and the neighboring country.
- Had fruitful interaction with her (Sheikh Hasina) regarding various issues related to Indo-Bangladesh relations, Deb said.
- Deb said After my request, Madam Hasina also showed interest for an international flight from Dhaka to Agartala.
- Deb apprised Hasina about the ongoing water, surface and air connectivity issues, besides the huge scope of increasing trade and economic activities between the northeastern states and Bangladesh.
- Both the leaders also discussed plying of vehicles between Bangladesh and the northeastern States.
Also read: Senior Congress Leaders Sidelining Rahul Supporters: Former Congress Chief Pradyot Debbarman
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know