Manipur witnessed marked changes in education sector: Biren
By Northeast 06-Oct-2019
- Manipur chief minister N Biren Singh has claimed that the State could achieve marked changes in school education sector in the last two years.
- He said the overall pass percentage for matriculation examination touched an all-time high of 74.69 per cent which is the highest since establishment of Board of Secondary Education Manipur in 1972.
- Chief minister Biren was speaking at the inaugural function of the new building of staff quarter of Community Health Centre at Yairipok Yambem and under-graduate girls’ hostel at Top Chingtha, both under Andro Assembly constituency in Imphal East District on Saturday.
- The inaugural functions was attended by forest and environment minister Thounjaom Shyamkumar Singh who is the local MLA along with the deputy Speaker K Robindro, MLAs O Lukhoi and H Dingo besides others.
- Biren said now ‘School Fagathansi’ mission, a government initiative to improve school education in the State, has been launched with an ambitious objective to provide free and quality education to students.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know