CM pulls up officials over lack of development
By Thehindu 06-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa has expressed his dissatisfaction with MLAs, MPs, and officials for not actively working to develop the district.
- He also advised them to conduct a meeting once in 15 days to take stock of the situation and work accordingly to meet people’s expectations.
- He was speaking at a review meeting here after visiting flood-hit areas in the district and receiving grievance petitions from the public.
- The Chief Minister pulled up Deputy Commissioner M. Kurma Rao when he failed to provide accurate figures of families that needed to be shifted during rainy season to escape from floods.
- Mr. Rao initially said nearly 1,000 houses in 13 villages, but later changed the figure to 2,500 houses.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know